Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Three Year Checkup

Today, Parker went for her 3 year checkup. She has hit all of her milestones and is doing great. She is 31 pounds and in the 50 percentile for weight, and she is 37 inches tall and in the 55 percentile for height. Woo Hoo!! I would be so thrilled to be above-average for height but I don't think that is even remotely in her realm of concerns. She actually loves going to the Doctor's Office and when we told her that we were going she said Yeeeaaaaaa!!!!! Dr. Martin made the comment that Parker really does talk a lot, doesn't she. hehe. Parker did get one vaccination and only cried for just a second and then was thrilled to get a band-aid and a sticker. She couldn't wait to get back to school to show everyone her new band-aid.

2 comments:

Sarah and Brad said...

I can't imagine why in the world Parker is such a chatty child!! Ha! Seriously, I that's a wonderful thing...I bet you guys have tons of fun listening to her and answering all of her questions. I'm excited for Kate to start talking!

Speaking of being chatty...sorry if I over-comment...I love commenting on blogs!!

Hope y'all have a great weekend!

Gene McCoy said...

Wow ... I guess we're going to all have tall kids!

Start working her out now for the Hogs. Faithers hated basketball, you're our last hope for a WNBA player. :)

Great to hear she's hitting the milestones like a champ.

Gene