Friday, March 20, 2009

Pizza and Cupcake Day

On Friday, I took Pizza and Cupcakes to Parker's school for a lunch time birthday party. We thought that Parker might not want to eat or take a nap afterwards if I was seen or stayed around so I passed my camera along to Miss Robin who took some pics of the class for me. I did stay in the office and peer through the tinted window at them, although the kids can also see through the window and they will rat you out in a second. I felt like a prarie dog bobbing in and out of the line of site of these kids. I thought at any second one would say Hey, Parker, there's you mommy!! Luckily I was not found out and got to watch a few minutes of the party. Parker got to sit at the head of a table and wear a silly birthday hat. She was grinning ear to ear as the kids sang to her. Those kids are pretty quiet when food is around. I thought that lunchtime would be very hectic and messy but those kids all sat quietly in their chairs and chowed down!! The pink cupcakes were a big hit.
Here is Parker with a couple of friends, Addison and Auburn.
Chloe, Parker, and Ella.
That night, we went to Marianna for a Family Birthday Party. Parker was very excited about her Snow White cake. It even had a small Dopey on it. After cake, we opened presents and Parker headed off to bed a couple of hours late after all of the fun festivities.

2 comments:

Sarah and Brad said...

Oh goodness...looks like fun!! I love the picture of Parker with her two friends where they are hugging each other. They look like mini-teenagers...too cute!!

Brandy said...

Happy belated Birthday to Parker!