On Friday night, we went to the Priebe's house for dinner. They have a little boy named Thomas that is about 5 1/2 months younger than Parker. They had a great time meeting each other and Parker really enjoyed playing with all of the "new" toys that Thomas had.

The kids were hilarious. Thomas kept pretending to fall asleep on the floor and Parker kept telling him to "Get up, Thomas Pree-vee, Get up and play!! " All Thomas really wanted to do is watch his new "Cars" movie. After playing a while, Thomas's mom put on the movie and Parker and Thomas sat side by side on the sofa, watching and talking to each other.

I was so busy taking pics of the kids and thoroughly enjoying the other adult company that I forgot to take pics of the adults. Oh well- I'll try to do better. Thanks so much to the Priebe's having us over and for such a wonderful dinner!!
No comments:
Post a Comment