Saturday, March 14, 2009
Out of the Crib!
The mattresses for the princess bed finally arrived. Parker spent Friday, the 13th as her last night in the crib. She knew that we were supposed to pick up the new mattresses on Saturday so upon waking that morning she was very excited.
We went almost three years with no falls or accidents associated with the bed. Seriously, THE day she was moving out, our luck had run out. Although it really was totally my fault. I felt sooooo bad. Parker was dancing around in her bed with her blanket on her head pretending to be the pizza man or somebody. I lowered the rail on the crib and turned around to get some clothes for her. The next thing I know there is a huge thud and she is laying on the floor. She flipped, face-forward and handsfree, out of the crib. Poor thing!! She was crying and I think that it scared her even more than it hurt. I thought she might have a knot on her head but nothing appeared.
But all was well when she finally got sit on her new bed for the first time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am just getting caught up with everything and so much has been going on with Miss Parker! Did you get her new bedding in yet? I can't wait to see it.
BTW...thank you so much for all the bows you sent Vivi! We've had fun coordinating them with her outfits.
Post a Comment