Thursday, March 19, 2009

No Longer a Villian...at Least Today

I was talking to my friend Julia yesterday and she was laughing about a story I has previously told her about how Parker ALWAYS makes me the villian. At our house, we have to pretend to be Disney characters, usually princesses, a lot. For the longest time, I have to be the evil person. Parker is , of course, the main character- usually a princess. Matt is always the prince and every now and then, the daddy. I am religated to Jafar, Ursula, the "e-bil sep-mudder", Miss Hannigan, or some other mean character. Matt thinks this is hilarious. Well- this week she has been trying out some new Scooby-Doo fruit snacks and she looks at the snacks and we talk about which characters they are. She has seen a Scooby-Doo Christmas or Halloween special so she is vaguely familar with the characters. While pretending to be the girls, she told me that I could be DAPHNE. At last, I get to be a cool character!! Yippee! My excitement was quickly put in check when she evaluated my growing mid-section. She says that the Dad on Family Guy has a loooooong belly. For months, when I asked her, she would always say that I had a little-bitty belly. The other day, she said that Mommy now has a looooong belly. So much for being Daphne. hehe. :) Will update with Pizza and Cupcake Party Pics ASAP.

1 comment:

Sherry and Damian said...

Oooh! This makes me excited to be able to role play with Vivi one day!! I wonder what Parker will let her little brother be?