Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Last Days of Summer
Parker loves the pool. I hate that we didn't get to go as much this year as I would've liked. She is sooooo independent and totally thinks that she can swim without assistance, even though her mouth bobs in and out of the water. She giggles the whole time.
We went to a couple of Travelers' games this summer and Parker loves to go. She could really care less about the game but she loves going to play on the blowups. She will even go down the big blowup slides that mainly the big kids go down.
Cannon has been pretty chill all summer and is still pretty portable. He'll be pretty content no matter where we go. He just hangs out and likes to be held so that he can look around. Poor thing has been so many different places this summer that I know he's so tired of that car seat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment