The beach was wonderful. During the week there was rarely anyone there and we basically had a whole stretch all to ourselves. This year, Parker loved the sand and would play and play in it. She was pretty good at keeping her hat on as long as it was too extremely windy and blowing it off. Then it just wasn't worth the trouble to her.
Cannon also went out to the beach for a few days. Obviously he stayed in the shade. He didn't really like his hat. I think that it made him hot. He is very hot natured to begin with. We tried to get him to wear it as much as possible but sometimes he just wasn't having it. He was relatively content at the beach but he didn't just sleep and sleep like some people have told me he would. He was tolerable but once again, I think that he was just hot some of the time.
Parker loved to get out in the ocean. Matt and I took turns taking her out to jump waves and splash around. The ocean is really not my thing. I love the beach but the ocean seems a little icky. I don't like for things to brush up against my legs and I have issues with jellyfish.
Cannon with a hat on-- yeaaaa! Still chillin' in the shade.

1 comment:
The ocean isn't my thing, either. I got bit on the thigh by a jellyfish once. yuck!
Cannon is so cute!
Post a Comment