Friday, May 22, 2009

Random Friday

Just a random Friday. Nothing much going on. If we don't have a baby this weekend, then we will have one on Tuesday. Isn't that the most exciting thing ever??!! I have been sticking around the house this week and have been to work a few times purely as a form of entertainment and a reason to just get out of the house. Parker dances at Riverfest tonight so hopefully I'll get some pics of that up b/f the New Baby gets here. Otherwise, I don't know when it will be done. Anyway-- here are some pics before school this morning. Of course, it's Lunch Box Friday and she is also taking "The Jungle Book" movie to school today since they have been learning about the jungle this week at school.

2 comments:

KKGrimmer said...

I've been thinking about you and New Baby lately! Hope everything goes well! I always liked the Hungry Hippo game too, and now they have a travel-sized version as well! (just with two hippos!) Keep us posted about New Baby!!! Love ya'll!

Brandy said...

I was wondering how you were doing. I can't wait to see/hear about the new baby. :)