On Saturday, Matt took us to Krispy Kreme. I had never been to an actual location. There has been one out in West LR for a couple of years now but it's not like we frequent it often or make the trek out to Never-Never Land when we have about 3 donut places within about a quarter mile or less from our house. We really only go to get donuts about 3 or 4 times a year. Well- except this year. I think that we've gone for donuts about 3 times in May alone. Oh well- must cut back after New Baby is born!!
Anyway, how in my 30 plus years could I have been missing out on the wonderful goodness of a hot-off -the -fryer donut. Ah, it was heavenly. I am soooooo glad that we don't live closer-- that would be so incredibly tempting.
Parker's favorite donut is a chocolate glazed but she wanted one of those and a strawberry b/c it was pink, of course! They have a kids corner and she discovered the Hungry Hippo Game. We played several rounds and she is good. Really good. I think that I see a Hungry Hippo somewhere in our future.
3 comments:
When I go to the dr. in WLR, we always have to go to that Krispie Cream! And the 1st donut doesn't count because you have eaten it before you realize it!!!! Hope everything goes well for you and New Baby! Can't wait to see pics of him!
That's funny because Bryce was just asking to go to Krispy Kreme. We NEVER get donuts but he remembers the one time we went when he was probably about Parker's age. I am thinking I should probably treat the kids to donuts soon. I guess I am kind of depriving my kids of yummy goodness.
Post a Comment