Friday, May 8, 2009
Pregs Update.
No pics again. Yeaaa! I am 36 weeks. My Dr. said he really didn't expect me to go past 38 and so we will probably induce at 38 since my doctor is on call all that week. I am finally ready and finally have a bag packed, at the stressing out of my friend, Summer and Matt. Matt is totally worried that he is going to have to go home and get all of my stuff together by himself. Well- I have it packed now so he won't have to worry about that. The room is ready. His clothes are washed and hung up. His car seat is in his room. His swing and other baby things are in there as well. Parker loves to go into "the baby room" and play with his car seat and swings. She will put her babies in them and she sometimes climbs into the bouncy seat or travel swing to hang out. She says that she is just taking a break for 5 minutes or she is just "je-laxing"-- not sure where she picked that up. hehe
New Baby is probably around 6 to 6 1/2 pounds now.
We don't have a final name picked out yet ... maybe this week. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
It sounds like you are ready!! I can't wait to see little boy McCoy and find out what his name will be!
Good luck! Can't wait to see the baby. :)
Post a Comment