Saturday, April 25, 2009

Tea Party and Disney on Ice

On Saturday, Parker went to a birthday party for a friend from the Big School. It was a Tea Party at a location where they allow you to dress up in their clothes and drink tea in china cups. The other mothers and I were looking strangely at the china placed in front of these three year olds but they all did great. Not a single broken dish or spilled cup. The head lady of the tea party gave all of these three year olds lipstick and blush to put on to appear like "real ladies." Oh great- lipstick. Glad I had wipes in my purse, b/c Disney on Ice was next. Near the end of the Tea Party, Matt had to pick us up a few minutes early so that we could make it to Disney on Ice. Parker's favorite character in the show was of course, Ariel- the Little Mermaid. She told me that she did not like that Big Ursula. The other characters were from Peter Pan, Lilo and Stitch, and the Lion King. I think that Parker's favorite part of the show was when the whole cast skated around and waved at everyone in the audience. She really thought they were waving directly at her. So, a big day for Parker and an exhausting day for the pregs mommy.

1 comment:

Brandy said...

Natalie is going to have a tea party like that for her birthday this summer--only I am doing everything at home. I bought some china from the thrift store and have been collecting dress up clothes. It's still 2 months away but she's already so excited. I am glad to hear about no broken dishes.

I saw Dora live is coming to Little Rock right after Natalie's birthday. I am debating on whether or not to drive over and take her. We can always use the excuse of visiting family. :)