Monday, April 6, 2009

Easter Festival

On Saturday, we had friends in town and headed down to the Clinton Library grounds to check our the Easter Festival and Egg Hunt. It was really crowded and the big kids had already hogged up all of the eggs so we just walked around the area looking at all there was to see. The weather was beautiful, and Parker really enjoyed getting out. They had a small petting zoo there, but Parker wasn't quite sure about getting so close to the animals. She had to watch them for while before she would even get the nerve up to touch their backside when they would turn around. On Sunday, the weather was great again and we headed out back to play with our chalk. The favorite letter of the week is "H" so Parker proceeded to draw lots and lots of Hs along the concrete. A fun weekend with the Henrys. I only wish that camera hadn't been acting so strangely and I had been able to get more pics of Parker and Holland. It was doing this shaky thing, but I think that the wind was throwing it off for some reason. Oh well- I will get more pics next time.

No comments: