Friday, February 27, 2009

Lunch Box Day

Friday is lunch box day and for some reason, Parker just loves it. We had to take our lunch everyday when I was growing up b/c we didn't have a lunch program at school. Occasionally a Junior or Senior class would sell baked potatoes or spaghetti or something like that, but for the most part, I was brown-bagging it. I really liked that ham with the cheese chunks in it-- isn't that the grossest thing ever. Ick- makes me want to hurl thinking about it now. Now, on lunch box day, Parker will bolt out of bed and be so excited about lunch. Maybe that's b/c her lunch box is Disney Princess. And you know how into anything Princess she is. Today she took a turkey and cheese on whole wheat tortilla, baby carrots, red seedless grapes, wheat thins, and I threw in a monkey fruit snack b/c I felt guilty. She wanted monkey fruit snacks last night but she had already brushed her teeth and it was too close to bedtime. Doesn't she look so grown up, like such a big kid?

2 comments:

Sherry and Damian said...

Yes, she does look like a big girl! She's sooooo pretty! Where are you getting her bows these days? I need to find them more economically because Vivi's are always getting lost, too.

Sarah and Brad said...

Hi Summer, Matt, and Parker!! I was visiting Sher and Damian's blog and saw The McCoy Family and I KNEW it had to be you guys! Parker is an absolute doll...can't get over how big she's gotten! Anyway, glad I can stop in and check on you guys. Hope all is well!