Monday, February 15, 2010

Snow Days

Snow days, oh snow days. We have seen so much of you lately. Global warming, ha! Let's see-- over the past week, we have had three snow days, one day of work, one sick Cannon day, and then one government holiday. Soooooo, only counting the past six "business" days- I have worked one full day and one hour, during which I ran to work while Matt came home to stay with the kids during lunch. The kids have been great. I thought they would get so bored of being at home but they were very good, played well together, and seemed entertained by art projects, cookie baking, getting down "big kid" toys for Cannon to play with, and of course a little outside snow play. Therefore, the snow must hold off for a little while longer, as we have played all of the parental home entertainment cards for the time being. :)
Parker and our snow woman, Crystal
Cannon thought the snow was OK on this day.
We had lots of jammie days during this snow break.
Of course, Parker loved playing in the snow. But it WAS great snow. Fluffy and light and perfect for building wonderful snowpeople with Matt. And, maybe throwing a few snowballs. :) Both kids and the snow. Parker having fun, Cannon, not so much. haha.

1 comment:

Sherry and Damian said...

Cute pictures! Parker and Cannon are gorgeous. Summer, I think Cannon looks just like you.