Wednesday, September 30, 2009

September Days

So, September has really flown by for us. We have been to Razorback games galore, and have been having a ball with the great weather. Parker got to attend her First Razorback game this fall. She went to the Little Rock game and even tailgated before. She had a lot of fun at the tailgate but wanted to go across the parking lot to play football with the boys. Oh my!! Although I'll bet that they appeared a lot more fun than us!! Cannon has just been growing and growing. This is a pic from about 3 1/2 months. We still aren't sure that he really favors either one of us-- he just looks like Cannon!! He is soooo funny and when he gets really excited he "riverdances." Arms straight down at the sides and he just kicks and kicks away. We have made lots of use of the stroller this month and Cannon has been out and about a ton. What swine flu??? haha. I think he is too big for the little infant head holder. I probably need to take that off next time I think about it. Parker calls it his "hat."
The wonderful weather these past few weeks has draw us out of the house and to the park. Parker loves to go to our little neighborhood park. She loves to slide down the huge slide all by herself and swing in the swings. I am so afraid that she is going to fall down the stairs to the slide. Look how much her hair has grown-- it is truly unbelieveable. It really has grown like 7 or 8 inches. She has a decent length ponytail now!! Cannon really enjoyed the park too. Obviously he can't really do much, but he sat in my lap while we were swinging, and he likes to watch Parker play and Banjo run around. He is really fascinated by Banjo. What a cute grin!! He started rice cereal this week and that is the grin he makes everytime. It cracks me up.
That's all of the pics I have uploaded for now. Will get some more on here soon so Miss Nancy won't be mad at me!! :) Enjoy!

No comments: