So, while I was in the hospital with Cannon, Matt got me an iPhone. I absolutely love it and am already addicted. It's so nice to have a little buzz go off when you a new email and to have a decent camera right in the phone. I have taken a few pics with it in the past couple of days and here they are.
Parker really loves her baby brother and has a mild obsession with everytime she holds him she likes to bend his fingers. Backwards that is! She doesn't bend too far, but regardless,she is still obsessed.

Here is a random pic of Cannon. He already looks so much better than at the hospital. Newbies aren't too cute freshly born. He is starting to look a little less alien and a little more normal. He has a nice baby tan, aka Jaundice. We had to go into the hospital on Saturday and Sunday to get his bilirubin levels tested and again on Tuesday. The levels are finally starting to go down and so we don't have to go back to the doctor until his one month check up.

Parker loves for me to take her picture on my phone and then let her look at it. This is pretty much how she looks every day after school. A little crazy hair and a little dirty but still too cute!!
6 comments:
Aww what a couple of cuties. Congratulations!
Summer, Congratulations! I'm so happy for you , Matt, and sweet little Psrker. I know she is going to be a great big sis to Cannon. He is adorable and we would love to meet him!
Sorry about mt spelling! I meant PARKER! :-)
Congratulations!!! Baby Cannon is beautiful and Parker is too, as usual!! For some reason, your blog doesn't update on my list so I didn't know that Cannon had arrived. So...that's why I'm a little late in congratulating you guys...he's precious!!!
Awwww, Parker is the cutest big sister! Cannon is so handome! We can't wait to meet him in person.
Beautiful children, guys!!! Congrats again!!! They look like the perfect brother and sister.
Post a Comment